tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ben Sifuentes" <bsifuen...@cysive.com>
Subject RE: Handler Thread Problem
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 15:47:35 GMT
Can somebody take the time to help me figure out this problem. I've tried
several times to get this problem resolved but with no luck. You guys are my
last hope!!

Thanks,
-Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Sifuentes [mailto:bsifuentes@cysive.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 1:41 PM
To: Tomcat-Dev
Subject: Handler Thread Problem

Anybody know why I'm getting this?

I get th following exception on the server side:

Redirecting to /recruiting/jsp/Login.jsp...
Redirecting to /recruiting/jsp/Login.jsp?showLoginError=true...
HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Stream broken
java.io.IOException: Stream broken
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextRequest(Ajp1
2ConnectionHandler.java:386)
        at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:134)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.run(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:366)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:411)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Thanks,
-Ben