tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Reilly, John" <John.Rei...@xelector.com>
Subject RE: Trying New Connectors Build Stuff
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 16:15:12 GMT
Hi Pier,
 I've followed the "howto compile" doc (apache-1.3.html I presume).  I got a
slightly different error this time.

[jreilly@lorien bin]$ ./httpd
Syntax error on line 957 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so: undefined symbol: pthread_sigmask
[jreilly@lorien bin]$

lines 957-960 of httpd.conf are
LoadModule webapp_module libexec/mod_webapp.so
AddModule webapp_module
WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /examples/

I've attached logs of the apr and mod_webapp builds.

This is using apr_20010511121424.tag.gz and jakarta-tomcat-4.0 checked out
from cvs this morning.

Cheers,
John