tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Oxley" <tomcat_...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.2.2 beta 4
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 20:25:44 GMT
<Rant>I wish I got this sort of help from IBM. I complained about the
performance of our servlet under WebSphere 3.0.2 last April and they
responded saying it was our application and we spent months trying to track
it down(with IBM's help), yet in November(ish) they released a patch and our
application suddenly improved in performance by 4 times. It is still slower
than under Tomcat.</Rant>

Dave.
Dave@JungleMoss.com