tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Kellie Miller <Kellie.Mil...@boeing.com>
Subject Re: FW: Any known issues with Tomcat 3.2.1 and class loading ?
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 18:14:48 GMT
I have had some success with renaming .zip files .jar (your mileage may vary).

cheers,
Kellie

Kellie Miller, Advanced Computing Technologist
Boeing PhantomWorks, Math & Computing Technology, Huntsville Center
Email: Kellie.Miller@boeing.com Phone: 256-461-2604 Fax: 256-461-3239
Post: PO Box 240002, MC JW-75, Huntsville, AL 35824-6402