tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ana <anbar...@yahoo.es>
Subject java.lang.StackOverflowError in ApplicationHttpRequest. Tomcat 4.0.nightly build (20010503)
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 17:33:33 GMT
Hi,
The last message I sent wasn´t very precise. I´m talking about:
java.lang.StackOverflowError in ApplicationHttpRequest.setAttribute Tomcat
4.0.nightly build (20010503)

The error doesn´t happen in ApplicationHttpRequest.setAttribute, this is a
lateral effect. The real error happens when there is an error in a JSP page
and  the method pageContext.handlePageException(t) is called (in the
compiled JSP). The error is provoked by the JSP error page because it calls
itself.

Thanks a lot.