tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Oskar Zinger <oskar.zin...@micromuse.com>
Subject Re: Problem:<jsp:include page="<%=servletPath%>" flush="true|false"/>
Date Thu, 24 May 2001 20:26:14 GMT
Nope. I have not found any solution to that yet.  I have decided to go
with JSP for now (until I develop everything)... then I will think of
deployment of the converted servlets.  And for now I am setting
flush="false", and with JSPs it works fine, even though it should be the
same in theory since whether I compile my JSPs through CMD by jspc.sh
script and run them pre compiled or I let them compile on the fly
dynamically.

---
Oskar Zinger