tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: Java World Editors' Choice Awards
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 01:13:05 GMT
Although I will be at JavaOne, my contributions to Tomcat 3.2 is negligible
when compared to the whole, really only the Java SecurityManager with some
mentoring from Costin.  I will be happy to watch others accept if Tomcat 3.2
gets the award.

I propose that a list of tomcat developers who will be attending Java One
be compiled, then vote on who we would like to represent us if Tocmat 3.2
gets the award.  Then those names can be sent to Scott.

Regards,

Glenn

"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:

> On Tue, 15 May 2001, Marc Saegesser wrote:
>
> > Jon,
> >
> > Sorry, I thought someone had already done that.  I'll send Scott my contact
> > info since I'm the one trying to push this puppy out the door.
> >
> > Has anyone else already responded to Scott's email?
> >

> Yes ... and I'll be there (barring unavoidable schedule
> conflicts).
>
> Costin, you were heavily involved in 3.2 as well, so it would be good if
> you could go.
>
> Craig

Editors'

Java