tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject configure for jakarta-tomcat-connectors
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 17:47:33 GMT
Hi,

I have started a configure.in and makefile(s).in for the
jakarta-tomcat-connectors.
Currently I have just prepared it for Apache2.0 and Apache1.3, before going on I
have some questions:

- The idea is to have one configure.in in
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/src/native and a makefile.in for each supported
WebServer. Does it sound Ok?

- Should I already think of using APR? - Just that some of my plateform are not
(yet) supported and I am reluctant of adding more #idef in the code -

- What should I do with the other WebServers (netscape, jni etc)?

The configure.in assumes that the Apache connectors sub-directories are
apache-1.3 and apache-2.0. I think that more consistant with mod_webapp.

Please, have a look to the attached files and make comments :=)

Cheers

Jean-frederic