tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: configure for jakarta-tomcat-connectors
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 07:46:22 GMT
>I have started a configure.in and makefile(s).in for the
>jakarta-tomcat-connectors.
>Currently I have just prepared it for Apache2.0 and Apache1.3,
>before going on I
>have some questions:

I tested the configure/makefile stuff and it works well but
could you also add the java detection for JNI support ?

ie: --with-java=/usr/jdk1.3.0/

Many users asked about statically compiling mod_jk in Apache,
could you add a --with-apache flag ?

Do you think we could add also the config dir path to have
default mod_jk.conf and workers.properties installed ?

feature which could be added, is the config

ie: --sysconfdir=/etc/httpd/conf 	(à la Redhat)

Thanks for that contribution