tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "pradeep sankaranthi" <ps...@hotmail.com>
Subject Persistent connections in tomcat 3.x
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi
I wanted to findout if persistent/keepalive connections are supported by
tomcat3.2 /3.3
In my application I am trying to invoke  a servlet from a C application
through plain sockets In my post header I am specifying Connection :
keep-alive parameter, however when I try to reuse the connection and post
again using the same socket, I get an error saying the socket has been
shutdown. So my question is if Tomcat supports connection keep alive and if
there is anyother way to support persistent connections in the above
scenario.

thanks