tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: <jsp:include> problem
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 12:58:45 GMT
I'm not aware of any problems with <jsp:include>.  There
was a bug in older versions where relative includes were
relative to the top page rather than the current page.
For example, page "a.jsp" includes "inc/b.jsp" and "b.jsp"
includes "c.jsp".  "c.jsp" should be located relative
to "b.jsp".  Older versions would locate it relative to
"a.jsp".  I can't tell if "doesn't work" refers to the
absence of this bug.

Larry