tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Endre StĂžlsvik <>
Subject Re: Proposed change
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 08:58:11 GMT
On Sat, 3 Mar 2001 wrote:

| > Costin,
| >
| > I would strongly vote for turning the auto-config back on by default for the
| > following reasons (other than the fact that I explicity turned it back on
| > when Keith fixed the ApacheConfig class):
| You don't need a "strong" vote - I'll do the change :-)

I just want to chime in here, and add a little "bug" report which I don't
know if still exists in 3.3. ;) It's that the
doesn't include the portnumber. I have lots of tomcats running, and need
to separate them. To use the uri-whatever-it's-called file, I have to add
one line: ($PORT is set to whatever port it's running on)

I use the file every time folks restart tomcat, so that I don't have to go
around changing everyones config every time something changes.

View raw message