tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JDBC-Session store
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 00:05:50 GMT

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Bip Thelin wrote:

> According to the STATUS.html(which doesn't seem to be up to date) no one seems
> to have volunteered for the JDBC-Session store. If that is truly the case I
> would like to volunteer for that part.
>
> 	Thanks, Bip

That is the case currently, so I have added you to the list.  Thanks for
volunteering!

Earlier, there was some discussion on refactoring the
Manager/Session/Store family of interfaces (and corresponding interface
classes) a little bit in the light of Kief's experience in adding
PersistentManager.  If you see things here that you think could be
improved, don't hesitate to suggest them.

Craig