tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Casey Lucas" <clu...@armassolutions.com>
Subject where to plug-in startup/shutdown knowledge for internal tomcat components
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 17:36:50 GMT

I'm doing some prototyping for tag pooling in tomcat (based on
the 3.3 tree.)  I'd like to implement tag handler pooling
per web application.  Can someone point me to where I can
hook into in order to setup the internal pool stuff when
each web application starts, stop, reloads, etc.?

I need to do things like setup the pooling strategy
when each web application starts and release all the tag
handlers when the application shuts down.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but hopefully someone
can save me a lot of time.

thanks.

-Casey