tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Saegesser" <marc.saeges...@apropos.com>
Subject RE: Problem with JspWriterImpl
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:55:06 GMT
This is the expected operation of a PrintWriter.  Read the JavaDoc for
java.io.PrinterWriter.print(String s).

print

public void print(String s)

Print a string. If the argument is null then the string "null" is printed.
Otherwise, the string's characters are converted into bytes according to the
platform's default character encoding, and these bytes are written in
exactly the manner of the write(int) method.
Parameters:
s - The String to be printed