tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Downey <steve.dow...@netfolio.com>
Subject RE: TC3.3 Proposal: Refactoring org.apache.jasper.servlet
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:14:47 GMT

Layer 5 has to include the JspC/CommandLineXXX components, also. They have
to provide an environment that looks to the rest of the JSP compiler like a
web context, while actually interacting more closely with the filesystem.

Mangler needs some work, too. JspC and JspServlet have drifted in their
implementations. The bane of code sharing by cut and paste.

electronic mail transmission
may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s)
named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify