tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Any plan to support status 304 ?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:31:58 GMT
Hola a todos, Remy:

> All HTTP/1.1 ifs headers should be supported in 4.0, as well as ranged
> requests (for resuming), and many other things.

After too much reading on HTTP RFC specs, and many documents around
that, i see no problems on implementing ifs honoring on Tomcat 3.3 as
HTTP 1.0 RFC it's only a ground base for old HTTP implementations not a
real RFC  as HTTP 1.1 has.. What do you think?

As an aside where it's this code on Tomcat 4.0 ?