tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject BugZilla flood
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2001 06:19:39 GMT
Hola a todos:

As all of you know i'm shaking bugs another a bit :)

Mostly acting as dispatcher, I'm doing a brief review of all outstanding
bugs this weekend, i will try to classify them after reading assiging to
the appropiatted component owner ( thanks gos we have bugzilla :) or
fixing if i can along the way..

I did think a bit about to change bugzilla by sql brute force and
alleviate this flood for all of you .

Well, shaking the bugs in the list it's no bad at all, Some of them are
orfaned by BugRat ( if you meet a. nonymous please let me know :) and
it's good if somebody adopt it ...

If anybody complaints i can change all outstanding bugs assigned to
tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org ( and hence mail flood ) to me or other
freely .

But if nobody complaints i will continue doing it the actual way.. thus
there 112 more bugs to chage :)))) be ready..

Any comments?

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega