tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Milstein <dan...@shore.net>
Subject Re: Timestamps in mod_jk.log
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:42:39 GMT
Shahed,

As one of the current mod_jk maintainers, I can tell you that (sadly), I'm
not going to be able to work on that any time soon (there are a bunch of
more pressing connector-related things on my plate).

However, I *did* just finish adding a raft of comments to the mod_jk code,
and I'm hoping to add more (that's high on my list).  So, if you wanted to
take a crack at this yourself, you might check out the most recent version
of 3.3 (jakarta-tomcat), and take a look through the mod_jk code there.  the
src/native/mod_jk/common/jk_util.c has the logging code...

-Dan

--

Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net