tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Milstein <dan...@shore.net>
Subject Re: Mod_jk for Solaris 8- Apache 1.3.17-Tomcat 3.2.1
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:36:13 GMT
Take a look at the most recent 3.2.x code -- people have cleaned up some of
the mod_jk docs, and there may be something there which will help you.

You could either download TC 3.2.2b1 (or 2, once Marc gets that out), or
pull the latest thing from cvs (the tomcat_32 tag).

-Dan

--

Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net