tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Milstein <dan...@shore.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New Committer: Amy Roh
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 04:15:59 GMT
Sounds good -- I looked through the archives and found the messages which I
had missed.  Thanks for clearing that up -- I'll happily convert to +0 (I
still don't feel like I've seen enough of her changes myself to vote +1, but
it looks like plenty of other people have, which is great).

Going ahead, it would be good for folks working at Sun to be careful about
passing bug fixes among each other rather than on the list (I realize you
say that below, but I do want to emphasize it).  Speaking as a volunteer,
it's very important that I feel that I am fully involved in the process
(i.e. that the volunteers are in no way second-class citizens).

I'm sorry if I'm belaboring this -- I don't think this instance is a
particularly big deal, but I do think it's an important area to be careful
about.

-Dan

Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net