tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Gerard van Enk <gerard.van....@eo.nl>
Subject Any news on bug 208?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 22:34:13 GMT
Hello,

I ran into a problem similar to bug 208, but I'm using mod_jk, ajp13,
tomcat3.1.1, I've added this information to the bugreport. But I am
curious if there was any news about this bug, because it reported as if
I remember correctly a few months ago for the first time.

It's a problem when using apache and mod_jk getRemoteHost() is returning
null, or does this have something to do with a configuration error on my
account?

I looked into the native c files for the connector, but it's a long time
ago I used c :) and I couldn't find anything (but this doesn't say
anything :) ).

Gerard