tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Valery Brasseur <vbrass...@laposte.net>
Subject tomcat / apache question
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 13:49:50 GMT
I am trying to use Tomcat 3.3m1 with Apache 1.3, and I am facing a
problem :
I need to have something like 400 apache process but only need 100
servlets threads.
but for now if I configure apache to have 400 process, I also get
400 tomcat threads which kill my cpu ! And I kown my cpu can handle
the load !!
So did someone know the best way to handle that ? I would hope having
something like a connection pool... but with Apache in multiprocess
I don't know it would be possible ?!

thanks
valery

--
Valery BRASSEUR                | Phone # +33 320 60 7982
Atos Branche Multimedia        | Fax   # +33 320 60 7649