tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Bergsten <h...@gefionsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [TOMCAT 4.x SSI] Update
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 18:40:13 GMT
Bip Thelin wrote:

> Here's an update of the SSI package I submitted a week ago. The "only" SSI
> command that has been added is 'echo', example. <!--# echo var="SERVER_NAME"-->.
> [...]

Sorry, I should have commented on this earlier. It seems like you could save
a lot of time on this by porting the JSSI package (from java,apache.org)
instead of implementing SSI from scratch. I did that not too long ago for
Tomcat 3.2. For Tomcat 4, it would be a little bit different but the majority of
the code would be the same.

I sent my code and comments about how it could be done to Craig when he said
he had someone lined up to start working on it a few weeks ago. Just let me
know if you want a copy.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com