tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: ajp13 and tomcat restart - next (final) release + AJ13 PROPOS AL
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:46:55 GMT
>Looks about ready for more general testing.  I like the new
>ajp13_operation.  Two things:
>
> 1) l. 648 (op->recoverable = JK_FALSE).

I set op->recoverable to JK_FALSE just after
detected upload mode (dropped var)

Find included the latest .c since I miss diff cmd
under W2K rigth now.

Where could we put code in Ajp13Interceptor which
could be informed of context load/unload ?

I'd like to add context/webapp load/unload
à la mod_warp :)

will be new cmds in JK :

LOADEDCONTEXT + WEBAPP STRING
#define JK_AJP13_LOADED_CONTEXT   (unsigned char)8

UNLOADEDCONTEXT + WEBAPP STRING
#define JK_AJP13_UNLOADED_CONTEXT (unsigned char)9

Another proposal Strongest ACL
(LOGIN + SECRET STRING + PROTOCOL SETS)
#define JK_AJP13_LOGIN 		(unsigned char)10

Comments ?