tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mel Martinez <melaqu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Proposed ApacheConfig.java change
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 20:11:36 GMT
Hi y'all.

I'm in the process of making a small tweak so that the
mod_jk.conf-auto file uses <IfModule> conditionals
around the LoadModule statments.  As discussed
earlier, there should be a lot of deployment
configuration value in this tweak.

However, after upgrading to the latest and greatest
tomcat 3.3 version out of CVS (as of last night) I've
suddenly noticed that tomcat is no longer generating
the mod_jk.conf-auto or tomcat-apache.conf files
automatically.

As near as I can tell, ApacheConfig.execute() is not
being called.

Is this a bug or do I need to configure something in
server.xml now to make this happen?  (With tc3.2.1 I
didn't do anything in particular to cause these to be
generated.)

I look forward to some enlightenment.

Cheers,

Mel