tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Hawkins, Keith (Keith)" <kphawk...@avaya.com>
Subject isapi_redirect.dll : Compiled under which version of Windows???
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 18:28:06 GMT

Dear Tomcat Developers:

Which version of NT was the version of isapi_redirect.dll compiled under?

I am referring to the version that appears under the 3.2.1 binary downloads
section of the Tomcat website.

The download version seems to install fine under Windows2000/IIS but does
not install under Windows NT 4.0 Workstation running  PWS.  (I can't get the
dll into a Green Up Arrow condition on the ISAPI filters section of the IIS
management console and I don't see anyplace where IIS tells you what the
problem is.)

I am wondering if this version is not compatible with NT4 workstation/PWS
and that I should try to compile the dll from source.  But I'd rather not go
through the effort to compile everything if this does not even have a chance
of solving my problem.

Any guidance from the developers who actually have built the code would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith