tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Punky Tse" <punky...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: mod_webapp status?
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:59:47 GMT
Henri,

    To see if APR could run on AS/400, you just need to download the
Apache2.0alpha drop and build it.  If the httpd could run properly than APR
works on AS/400!

    Have fun!

Punky

----- Original Message -----
From: "GOMEZ Henri" <hgomez@slib.fr>
To: <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 3:27 PM
Subject: RE: mod_webapp status?

I subscribed to apr-list to start learning more on APR.
Having a cross system IO portable library is really a good
thing.

I'm also working on AS/400 and if APR could run on this
OS it will be a very good thing for my works developpements.
May be something to investigate since AS/400 is really very
posix (may be the most posix implementation I ever see).

:)

Si la fortune vient en dormant, ça n'empêche pas les emmerdements de venir
au réveil.
-- Pierre Dac