tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Hariharasubramanian Ranganathan" <>
Subject "classname is null, who added this ?" error message.
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 10:22:54 GMT
Hi All,

When I refresh the browser after updating the servlet, I get the following error.  What could
be the problem?

Error: 500
Location: /webconsole/html/index.html
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't happen - classname is null, who added this ?
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.loadServlet(
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$

View raw message