tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith Wannamaker" <Ke...@Wannamaker.org>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Tomcat 3.2.2 Release Plan
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 00:21:44 GMT
I regularly use ajpv13 to upload files > 2mb, using cvs head
of jakarta-tomcat.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: kenneth topp [mailto:caught@prodigy.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 6:43 PM
To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: [PROPOSAL] Tomcat 3.2.2 Release Plan

Henri,

Can you add a >8k form posts to your test suite, as I've not been able to
do that with Ajp13 with any combination of patches (up to and including
your .RPM's).  I hope that this will work soon, as we need to go SSL soon,
and we have several parts of the site that post more then 8k of form data
(ie:  file uploads).

I haven't tested if it's just file upload that's broken or all form upload
(>8k with Ajp13).  I will try to come up with another test case soon.

Kenneth Topp