tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.3 Release Plan Voting Results
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 15:39:00 GMT
Hi Larry,

I did not vote since I have no right to do it, but I would like to help.

I am starting to use TC 3.x HEAD and getting familiar with its internals.
If there are some fixes that do not demand for a wide knowledge of Tomcat
(as if they just involve a couple of modules) I am willing to do that
kind of work.

I will also review as much code as I can (which is something that helps
learning more about TC). If there are preferences about which modules
should benefit more from reviews, please say so.

Thanks,
Paulo Gaspar