tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Fernández <afm...@tid.es>
Subject Re: Volunteer: Connectors?
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:12:54 GMT
At the risk of getting everyone fed up with my messages today:

I have generated the javadoc documentation for Tomcat 3.3m1, complete with
class diagrams. It was done with Together Control Center -- it includes an
Applet to view UML diagrams. You click on a diagram, it shows you the javadoc
for that class.

The full package is about 12 MB, 3.3 MB zipped. Shall I send it somewhere?

Un saludo,

Alex.