tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Fernández <afm...@tid.es>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Tomcat 3.3 Milestone 1
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:33:30 GMT
Hi Larry!

I have tested part of our application with Tomcat 3.3, and it works like a charm.
Everything works all right, though it's only the administration servlets. I'll be
testing the load-test part in short.

The testing has been done on Windows 2000 with Sun's JDK 1.2.2. Later I'll try it on
Solaris with Sun's JDK 1.3. If you would like different JDK's tested, just say it.

Thanks for your work, it's really impressive. I had never seen a milestone release
that installed and worked so smoothly.

Un saludo,

Alex.