tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Milstein <dan...@shore.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tomcat 3.2.2 Release Plan
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 02:10:03 GMT
Jon,

No, it's not in the release plan.  Henri had proposed it at the end of last
week (in an email, not in a plan).  We need to discuss it on the list, but,
unless someone convinces me otherwise, I don't support it -- there has been
work done on the native portions of 3.3 which is not just bug fixes, and
that shouldn't go into 3.2.2.  I'm not seeing an overriding reason for
keeping all the native code sync'd up (it's largely in sync, now, but there
are some differences).

-Dan