tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat/src/etc apps-127.0.0.1.xml apps-admin.xml apps-examples.xml server.xml server1.xml
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:57:50 GMT
Aravind Chavar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you suggest about getting rid of these mails of Apache.I tried the
> un-subscribe given at the bottom,to no avail.
>

> Arvind

If the normal unsubscribe instructions do not work (send an empty
message to TOMCAT-DEV-UNSUBSCRIBE@JAKARTA.APACHE.ORG) do not work, one
of two things is happening:

* Your subscription is under some other address than the
  address through which you tried to unsubscribe.  Check the
  instructions in the message you get back for how to unsubscribe
  from an alternate address.

* You are not subscribed to the list, but someone else is forwarding
  the messages to you.  You're going to have to find out who that is,
  and deal with the responsible parties directly.

Craig McClanahan