tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Porting mod_webapp to APACHE 2.0 (At least trying)
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 16:18:32 GMT
Hi,

I have started to port mod_webapp to APACHE 2.0, I reached the
following:
+++
Module Name: mod_webapp.c
Content handlers: (code broken)
Configuration Phase Participation: none
Module Directives:
       WebAppConnection - [optional parameter]
       WebAppMount -
Current Configuration:
       WebAppConnection infoConnection info
       WebAppConnection warpConnection warp vtxrm2:8008
+++

The WebAppMount does not work it complains "Host name unspecified".
Is the following entries of httpd.conf correct?
+++
<IfModule mod_webapp.c>
WebAppConnection  infoConnection info
WebAppConnection  warpConnection warp vtxrm2:8008

WebAppMount null                  infoConnection /webappinfo/
WebAppMount testWebApplication    warpConnection /test/
WebAppMount exampleWebApplication warpConnection /example/

</IfModule>
+++

Find a enclosed the patch file needed to reach this state. Note the
#ifdef APACHE20.

Thanks

Jean-frederic