tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Tomcat 4 status
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 04:18:33 GMT
I was wondering what the status of getting Tomcat 4 ready for its next
beta release currently is.  I have finished implementing the Java SecurityManager
and the changes to jasper class loading. I know we took a step back to make a few
architectural changes.  Are those all in place now?  Can we move toward
another beta release?   Whats the status of mod_webapp and the Warp connector?

Regards,

Glenn