tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 3 Connector Default Bug Owner
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 00:55:08 GMT
Dan Milstein wrote:

> Craig (or anyone who has admin control over Bugzilla),
>
> I notice that you're set as the "default owner" for the "connectors"
> component for bugs within Tomcat 3.  I'd like to volunteer to take that role
> over (for the time being, at least), but I don't know how to reset that.
>
> Can someone set this up / explain to me how to do so?

Thanks Dan ... it looks like someone already got you assigned there.  It does
require admin rights on Bugzilla to change stuff like this (which I do have),
then it's all done through online admin screens.

It would probably be appropriate for someone focused on 3.x development to
become default owner of the remaining components as well (Jasper, Servlet,
Webapps, and Unknown) -- any volunteers?

> -Dan

Craig