tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Milstein <dan...@shore.net>
Subject Re: Session Problem
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 22:13:44 GMT
Jim,

How are you connecting Apache to Tomcat:

 - Are you using the mod_jk plugin?

 - Which connector are you using (ajp13, ajp12)?

 - Are you using load balancing?

There was a bug with the load balancer in mod_jk which was causing it to
fail to read the session from the cookie if there was more than one cookie
being sent back by the web browser.  That doesn't sound like exactly what
you've been finding, but hey, who knows?  The fix for that is in the cvs
tree for 3.2 -- the file is src/native/jk/jk_lb_worker.c

Good luck,
-Dan

--

Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net