tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <>
Subject RE: mod_jk TC 3.2.2 != TC 3.3 => was RE: [PROPOSAL] Tomcat 3.2.2 Rele ase Plan
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:36:14 GMT
>No, it was decided to not start changing the 3.2.x tree.
>If people want the fixes, they can always upgrade.

Sorry but adding bug corrections is not changing the tree.
People may also want to use the mod_jk stuff with Apache 2.0.

If we didn't back port corrections on mod_jk / ajp from 3.3
to 3.2.2, we will see bugs reports on problems fixed in 3.3
and we will lost time to answer go and use 3.3.

Also TC 3.3 will gain more test from TC 3.2.x users.

In fine it could help having a common connector code between
the 2 3.x release, 3.2.x and 3.3.x.

View raw message