tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: mod_jk TC 3.2.2 != TC 3.3 => was RE: [PROPOSAL] Tomcat 3.2.2 Rele ase Plan
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:27:50 GMT
I didn't received replies to my post on mod_jk differences
between TC 3.3 and TC 3.2.2.

I've proposed to copy all the mod_jk native code from TC 3.3 to
TC 3.2.2 before release. They were many bugs fixed in both
native and java parts, and it will be a pitty to let the release
goes without that fixes.

I think that both Dan and Keith have each time back ported
the Java corrections in tomcat_32 but it must be validated with them.

Another interest, is that mod_jk from TC 3.3 works with the latest
Apache 2.0.