tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Remy Maucherat" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0 and JSP
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 06:19:16 GMT
> How in apache do I get all my .jsp files to be executed by tomcat.
> Even when I use the WebAppMount, the servlets work, but it won't execute
>the jsp.   Basically I don't car about servlets, I just want my server
> to recognize any *.jsp and have tomcat 4.0 execute without having to
> specify a port in the URL like 8080.

There are a few things I would do :
- Don't send HTML mails to mailing lists ;)
- You can run TC 3.2 with Apache just fine. mod_webapp is very alphaish
right now.
- You can run TC 4.0 standalone. The port on which the HTTP connector runs
can be changed in the conf/server.xml file (so set it to be 80 instead of
8080).

Remy