tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Remy Maucherat" <>
Subject Tomcat 4 documentation
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 02:45:47 GMT
> Craig and I thought that it might be a good idea to add Developer's
> Guide to Tomcat-4.0 documentation.  I made a few changes to Tomcat-3.2
> developer's guide.  The attachment can be added to catalina\docs.
> Please let me know if anything else needs to be changed or added.

There are a few places where this documentation could be put in :
- /catalina/docs/devguide
- /webapps/docs

I'm +1 in favor of eventually rewriting all the documentation in XML/XSL and
using the Ant <style> task to generate it (of course, that change won't
happen overnight). Right now, it's just flat HTML, and that makes it very
hard to change its look.

View raw message