tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: need another way with 2.2 servlets
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:59:14 GMT
Is it something you could solve with JSP custom taglibs?

Notice that it is quite easy to intermix JSPs with Servlets.

Just in case you don't know them, here are is a good introduction from Sun:
  http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/tutorial/TagLibrariesTOC.html
and some Apache starting pointers:
  http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/index.html
  http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/tutorial.html