tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Oxley" <tomcat_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Catalina + Apache
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:13:13 GMT
Where can I find the design goals/spec of what mod_webapp is suppossed to
achieve and by when. Is load balancing a goal for 4.0/4.1 or > 4.1.
If load balancing is going to be put into mod_webapp what about
adding/removing tomcat instances to the pool without having to restart
apache?

Dave.
Dave@JungleMoss.com