tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: mod_webapp and Win32
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 07:18:17 GMT
Dave Oxley <oxleydave@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I've managed to get mod_webapp compiling under Windows but when I plug it
> into Apache I get the following error:
>
> Syntax error on line 1 of /Tomcat-4.0/conf/mod_webapp.conf:
> Can't locate API module structure `webapp_module' in file c:/program
> files/apache group/apache/modules/mod_webapp.dll: cified procedure could not
> be found:
>
> Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit.  27...
>
> Any ideas?

None, but as far as I can tell it's not going to work in Win32 due to the
different process-based/thread-based differences between the Unix and Win32
versions of Apache... I still need to deal with a couple of multithreaded
locks in multi threaded environments...

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli                                 <mailto:pier@betaversion.org>