tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Amy Roh <...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Forming an opinion
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:18:08 GMT
I totally agree with Hans.  I attended the meeting yesterday and would hate to
see this kind of misunderstanding. Costin, I really don't think that anyone is
after you personally.  No one is saying that you're a bad person.  I personally
think that the passon you have about what you do is very admirable.  It's just
that the many people in the group are concerned about the main issues that were
discussed in the meeting. (support, bug fixes, etc.)  And I think these concerns
are fair based on the history that I have been told at the meeting.  I hope that
everyone's interest focuses on what's best for this project and how we can make
it better not just on their personal issues.

Warm Regards,
Amy