tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Arthur T Smyles" <smyles_art...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Custom ObjectFactory w\ Tomcat 4.0beta1
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:51:22 GMT
I developed an JNDI ObjectFactory that is used to read User Objects from LDAP.
When I run a test program and perform a lookup it works fine. But when I use it
within Tomcat 4.0 it ignores the java.naming.factory.object and
java.naming.factory.state attributes that I am setting when creating the
InitialContext. Does anyone have any ideas why these attributes are getting
ignored? Any help would be appreciated.

Arthur

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Incorporated, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.