tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Milstein <dan...@shore.net>
Subject Re: sendRedirect, include and forward don't work with mod_jk and non standard ssl port
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:46:23 GMT
I don't know if that will fix the problem, but if you could try that (i.e. using ajp13 and
seeing if you still have this problem), that would definitely help me narrow this down (and
since there seem to be some basic redirect problems in TC 3.2 / mod_jk, that would be very,
very helpful).

Thanks.

-Dan

p.s. What browser are you using?