tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Call for volunteers
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:18:58 GMT
Hi Costin. I will definitely help in the documentation area, and will
probably assist with bug verification/tracking (if time permits).

> 3. Code review/Documentation: The code is not perfect, but it should do
> its job. Reading the tomcat.core and making sure it's ok is essential.

I will write up some tech docs on the code as I review it (all aspects
including the core).

> 5. Testing your application with tomcat :-)

Absolutely =)

> 7. User support/documentation: If you managed to get tomcat3 working, you
> may be able to help others and reduce the load on commiters.

I will also put together some user docs on whatever you think is most
needed.